Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hardware architecture for image classification using Support Vector Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani's

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai sir
I am working on image classification using support vector machines, where the images are to be classified using support vector machines(SVM).
So will you suggest me any idea for:
- how to read an image using vhdl code to dump into a FPGA kit
- how to develop a svm architecture and the software requirements

any Suggestions Plz send to
vani.samineni006@gmail.com

post what you've done so far.
PS. you wouldnt use VHDL to load an image into an FPGA from an external source.

post what you've done so far.
PS. you wouldnt use VHDL to load an image into an FPGA from an external source.

Thanq regarding the rply sir
I just started my project sir, I developed a vhdl code for the svm classification function.
I need to know that how svm algorithm is generated.

I just started my project sir, I developed a vhdl code for the svm classification function.
I think TrickyDicky meant also post the code of what you have done so far. Less guessing required...

I think TrickyDicky meant also post the code of what you have done so far. Less guessing required...

Will you suggest me any way that to read an image in .coe format

No I will not. I will however suggest googling on something like "xilinx read .coe file format vhdl" because the information on how to do that is absolutely trivial to find on this here fine internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back