Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hanging problem with pic 16f876a

Status
Not open for further replies.

BYY

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi...
i have made voltage stabilizer and circuit is successfully tested on vero board many times... but when i try the same circuit on pcb it started giving abnormal behavior... sometimes it works fine and sometime not ok.. even if i plucked pic off and then again put it on socket it stops working accordingly... can sumbody help me out.. thanks

Could be because you might have a problem in the PCB. Did you check the PCB correctly? It could also be due to noise and EMI from surrounding components. Did you filter the power lines? Do you have bypass capacitors on the PIC power lines?

yes i have check it. pcb is ok because some tym it works perfectly... yes i hav used .o1 decoupling capacitor and reverse biased diode on pow supply of pic.. now m not getting where the problem is..

Status
Not open for further replies.