Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Halloween Eve Greeting from Nowsupplier – Surprising Favorab

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaseYerself

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Re: Halloween Eve Greeting from Nowsupplier – Surprising Fav

BEWARE OF NOWSUPPLIER!

They are theives and crooks. I ordered and paid for two i9+++ mobile phones, paid for via Paypal. I received one package around 10 days later containing only one phone.

I sit here typing this almost 2 MONTHS LATER and as yet have still not received the other phone I paid for and I am now £50 out of pocket.

I was told over a month ago that they had made a mistake and will send the other phone out but nothing as yet and the communication from them has stopped. I have now given up all hope of ever receiving it and write this to prevent someone else from making the same mistake I did.

PLEASE AVOID NOWSUPPLIER AT ALL COSTS, THERE ARE BETTER AND MORE TRUSTWORTHY WEBSITES TO DEAL WITH AND MAKE YOUR PURCHASES FROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back