Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Half bridge Driver IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxy1001

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm designing DC/DC converter for low power application of up to 50 Watt using MOSFET half bridge configuration.
MOSFET will be supplied with 325V (dc) which I've to convert into 1.5v(min)-50 volts(max)
at isolation step down transformer's secondary.

Please suggest me gate driver ICs for 800V. plus any IC with inbulit isolation?
Can you suggest me good companies for medium level power devices ?

I'm designing DC/DC converter for low power application of up to 50 Watt using MOSFET half bridge configuration.
MOSFET will be supplied with 325V (dc) which I've to convert into 1.5v(min)-50 volts(max)
at isolation step down transformer's secondary.

Please suggest me gate driver ICs for 800V. plus any IC with inbulit isolation?
Can you suggest me good companies for medium level power devices ?

Hi roxy1001
Your question seems so general so i leave a general reply too !
For driving application in H bridge or half bridge , you can use either transformer gate drivers or bootstrap drivers or another float drivers as well .
For bootstrap drivers , i suggest , IR2110 or 2113 . about isolation , you're dealing with a transformer which is tied to the ground and common mode of two capacitors . so it's ok and if feedback path be isolated so , you'll have complete isolation .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back