Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hai all please help me to learn basics of electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

av.bhargav

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hai all i am working as a hardware design engineer since last 8 months i have to learn all the basic principles of elctronics so please sujest me how to learn and please refer a book which is strong in basics

Its nice to know that you are intrested in studing Basic Electroonics after getting in to job. But dear friend who recruted you as a "hardware design engineer since last 8 months" without knowing all the basic principles of elctronics? Surprising!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your reply
i just asked you to help me"how to learn the basics" but i dont mean that i know nothing i want to make my basics strong please try to see positively
Any way thanks for your consern

i need to know both digital and analog i cant stick to a part because i am working in a mid leavel product oriented company

What sort of products is it?

anyway, try the babani book range, they are excellent.

As far as I understand you want to get involved details in subjects you might deal in that job. Actually I suggest you to read application notes of ICs and some critical components well. Since IC designers already implemented and tried their products you should follow the rules they set carefully. Keep in mind that they know the possible issues and have solutions which are mostly described in their documents.. If you need some other info for such interface or filter circuit you may search them through internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back