Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

H.F. Half bridge Sine wave invertor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkumarrewari

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I have +325v & -325v dc voltage.Could anybody help me how to generate 50hz sine output with switching friquency arround 20khz with pulse variation of both channel inversly proportional. Both channels will be regularly on by sine table with dead time. it will be too.. thankful please.

Hi, I have +325v & -325v dc voltage.Could anybody help me how to generate 50hz sine output with switching friquency arround 20khz with pulse variation of both channel inversly proportional. Both channels will be regularly on by sine table with dead time. it will be too.. thankful please.
Hi mkumarrewari

Try to have a bit search on half bridge class D audio amplifier . the procedure is exactly the same !
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back