Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guide Lines To send data over ethernet [ENC28J60+dsPIC33F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluethunder7000

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dspic33f ethernet

Hi

First, I would like to illustrate the main subject of my issue. I am preparing a project using dsPIC33F; I bought the board from mikroelektronika and bought some other extra boards including the ENC28J60.

I need to send data between my laptop and the dsPIC33F board using Ethernet communication link.

I spent around three weeks to read and understand the operation of the Ethernet module ENC28J60, dsPIC33F and some protocols like TCP/IP.

The main problem I have, that i don't know where is the correct beginning to send data between ENC28J60 and dsPIC33F in correct way.

Also, I didn't found any complete project on the internet to take it as a guide for me.

I am using the Mikro C complier and the data which I need to transmit is values (Numbers Only).

Now I would like to find some help to put me on the right way for this issue or some complete project in C can use it as a guide plus i would like to know the required program which I have to use it on laptop to receive the data from the dsPIC33F boards

BR

dspic33f enc28j60

Is there any chance to get help here??

I need extremely any guide for this issue

enc28j60 guide

I am not sure if this helps-
1.To go about, you should be able have connection between two system (physical connection) to test. Proper cable. If you are connecting PCs directly then crosswire connection cable.
2.Implement the code which will run on both machines (with proper network settings) and set the connection.

Then comes sending data. Before that there is whole lot of work of getting connection.

dspic33f board

Sayem Ahmed said:
Hi I am also interested on this project.

This is good one.

Hi Sayem

did you found anything about that issue?

Added after 3 minutes:

iTdl said:
I am not sure if this helps-
1.To go about, you should be able have connection between two system (physical connection) to test. Proper cable. If you are connecting PCs directly then crosswire connection cable.
2.Implement the code which will run on both machines (with proper network settings) and set the connection.

Then comes sending data. Before that there is whole lot of work of getting connection.

Hi iTdl

The main problem is existed in the "whole lot of work"

I know these steps. But the code, I don't have any idea

I am trying hardly to find anything or any project can help me

Status
Not open for further replies.