Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gsm sms alarm for lpg gas sensor circit

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamesh.varan1

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Guys anyone plz tell how to design gsm sms alarm for my lpg sensor circuit .i already designed lpg sensor circuit and it was working now i have to design sms alarm for that. Plz anyone help me to complete my project.

First of what is a output of your LPG sensor circuit......If is stable analog singal or any thing like only on and off.......

there are two ways to deal this problem ....

1) Give you LPG sensor output to Micro-cotroller convert this signal on UART and send this via sim300 or Sim 900 circuit....
2) Direct Sim300 / Sim900 interfacing.....this is bit complex and one need to check the requirement and specification of the project in details....

Good Luck

If output of your lpg sensor circuit is analog. Then, do compare of some limit value to send sms.
How to send sms using GSM Modem, refer GSM code.

Re: Gsm sms alarm for lpg gas alarm circit

First of what is a output of your LPG sensor circuit......If is stable analog singal or any thing like only on and off.......

there are two ways to deal this problem ....

1) Give you LPG sensor output to Micro-cotroller convert this signal on UART and send this via sim300 or Sim 900 circuit....
2) Direct Sim300 / Sim900 interfacing.....this is bit complex and one need to check the requirement and specification of the project in details....

Good Luck

first of all, thank u very much for ur's valuable reply ,
sir the speaker's siren sound is my output sir, the circuit diagram is used is, then here how do i use sim300 or any other gsm controller. plz help me sir.

Attachments

• 5BE_027.jpg
    5BE_027.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 5BE_027.png
    5BE_027.png
    178.3 KB · Views: 102

sir, here the speaker's siren sound is my output ,my circuit is now here how do i add gsm modem sir?

---------- Post added at 20:53 ---------- Previous post was at 20:51 ----------

sir, here the speaker's siren sound is my output ,my circuit is now here how do i add gsm modem sir?

The circuit that you mentioned is astable multivaibrator using IC555.......In this circuit you have reset control .....In my view you can do in this way....give a micro-controller's GPIO to this Reset pin of the circuit....and then you need to have UART based interfacing with micro-controller ...and write the logic of the sensing and this pin of micro-controller.....

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.