Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gsm based voting machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek dhiman

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends i want to make sms based voting machine with 8051.................if anybody has code plz help.........!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hv not much experience of coding

Dont expect people to help you until you clearly mention what your exact requirement is... noone gonna write the complete code for you and publish it here.

If you upload the schematic and flow that is required then maybe someone might be interested to assist you

Dont expect people to help you until you clearly mention what your exact requirement is... noone gonna write the complete code for you and publish it here.

If you upload the schematic and flow that is required then maybe someone might be interested to assist you

yeah i knw but i hv made code for simple sms display on lcd but im nt able to make code for this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i require some time but bcz of my exams im not able to pay proper attention to it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i thought some one will be having same,,,,,,,,,,,,so that i can finish it off as early as possible,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so plz help if u can

hat kind of jibberish you write? Could not understand half of your post. When listening I can understand an Indian speaking worst English (which, BTW is not mine mother language).

Zasto.. Indians do speak good english but few might be a exception... anyways... he just needs a code for GSM that can receive a message and probably store it in some buffer.

I agree the details that he has provided are not clear but he probably is just a student.

Abhishek... you first need to have UART code ready preferably with UART rx interrupt. Transmit AT+CNMI=2,2,0,0,0 to GSM and when theres a UART interrupt (RX) and then have a buffer and just go on storing the data received in it. This should have the complete message + time + Date + number info etc. You can later read this buffer and process it accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.