Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gsm based moving lcd display problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

manjunatha.s

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am getting problem to create hex file using keil micro vision software, as i am using lcd and gsm what are all library files should i include to create hex file.
and tell me about gsm interfacing or if any one have the correct code please send........thanks in advance.........

which microcontroller are you using.
To create hex file
In project work space Right click on Target
Set the crystal Frequency and open output window, in that check Create Hex File.then close .
Save and build the project.
You can see the Creating hex file in output window.
Which Gsm Module Are you Using . provide full Information.

@manjunatha it depends what is the module, what is your micro-controller, and how are you interfacing the rest of peripherals such as LCD etc and what you need to get out of this setup..

so u cant ask for correct code like that.

secondly you should share your schematics and your circuit here and we can try to help out with the problems you are facing.

so plz give full info so that we can help

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.