Status
Not open for further replies.

zker666

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I am a beginner small circuit and high-frequency projects for amplifier equipment and driver circuits, and I am in need of a used or broken oscilloscope. I have broken several devices with the wrong frequencies and i am in need of one of these so I will be able to monitor the frequencies of my devices. Preferred specifications; Dual Channel, measures up to 50mHz, Analog display, although Digital will be fine, as well, Sampling Rate Range 10S/s ~ 100MS/s, 300v Max input, and that should cover the basics. I would prefer them to be in this range, but any oscilloscope should do. Greatly appreciated to help a beginner of a world of fellow techno nerds, and to really be serious about my electronics hobby. My e-mail is posted below, and greatly appreciated if you could send me a working one, or, even if it is broken, it will still be fine for me! My information will be sent to you via e-mail to list shipping destination.

Greatly Appreciated,
Zak
zakryzysnki@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…