Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Great Engineering Opportunities££££

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerslough

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
If there is anyone out there looking for Contract or Perm Engineering role including:

Analog Design, Layout, Verification, Digital, ASIC etc

Please PM me!!

hi,
My name is Raj from hyderabad ,India.I just completed Post Graduate Diploma on IC layout engineering of University of California with sound knowledge on Layout [ VirtuosoXL],Place and Route[Enocunter],Verification[Calibre,Assura],CrossTalk[CelTic].I finished M.Sc(electronics) in march 2006.

hello powerlough

i am looking for jobs in the field of Digital design .. i have exp in both front and back end and presently in Europe .. please let me know if there are soem positions for me ..

suresh

Hi,

Could you post me the details as well please???

Hello,

I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply, but I have not been at work due to illness.

At the moment, my clients are not willing to sponsor anyone who needs a work permit/visa.

If you are able to work in UK or Europe can you please send me a PM & I can arrange for you to send me your CV.

Many Thanks.

what if someone has a visa for studying in europe
can he start working and then make a work permit after that
will it be that easy

hello sir,
this is anup, i hv completed my advanced post graduate diploma in vlsi design , i have indepth knowledge of cadence design environment (full flow).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back