Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

graphic interface for h$pice

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamali

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear all,
as you may know, some of most powerfull circuit simulation tools (include h$p1ce) does not have graphic interface. does anyone think that a fully developed java graphic interface (which could be used in any unix: li nux, freeb sd, or solaris , and even w1nd0w$!), integratable with most of these tools, could have a market or client? please tell me your pro. opinions, tnx,

marti

As I knew, lots of them introduced gui interface for the next generation already on both unix and linux platform, such like smartspice, hspice(v2004), nanosim, adms...,etc.

Regards,

Actully The hspice have GUI interface in the cadence / Analog artist , You can use IC4XX in the UNIX , But the IC50 does not work on Linux , Actually I don't IC5033 ..

our code is in java, it is easily could compile in about all OS's. and, what is the price of hese tools you mentioned? even roughly.

rgrds, marti

shiowjyh said:
As I knew, lots of them introduced gui interface for the next generation already on both unix and linux platform, such like smartspice, hspice(v2004), nanosim, adms...,etc.

Regards,

the new GUI version of HSpice (2004) for unix only works with solaris >= 2.8!

Status
Not open for further replies.