Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GPS signal jammer circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

prinsloo

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
gps jammer circuit

Dear Members

I want to build a GPS signal jammer. Does anybody know of circuits I can try? I surfed the web but did not find a lot of options. It must use a power supply of aprox 13.8V.

Thx

signal jammer circuit

Hi,

To block GPS signal, you need a transmitter in 1450 to 1600Mhz frequency range. As long as you continuously transmit spurious data at this frequency (and with enough power) you should be able to block the GPS signal.

Try looking for transmitter circuits in this frequency range.

Regards,
N.Evans
www.circatek.co.uk

how to block gps signal

use a U-blox module for your job

Re: gps jammer circuit

Dear Members

I want to build a GPS signal jammer. Does anybody know of circuits I can try? I surfed the web but did not find a lot of options. It must use a power supply of aprox 13.8V.

Thx

we are manufacturer specializing in signal jammers, if you are interested with them, pls feel free to contact me.

And this is our contact information.
Tel: 86 0755-8347 3736
FAX: 86 0755 8344 5941
Mobil:86 13421825214
5th floor, NO.144 building, Jindi industrial park, Futian district, Shenzhen, China

Looking forward to your reply soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back