Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gps-gprs vehiclr tracking system

Status
Not open for further replies.

dilipsupre

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi every one this is dilip i have a problem with my course work which iam doing on gps-gprs vehicle tracking system.iam executing the gps program and iam getting the whole data like time latitude,longitude but the thing is i have connected gprs/gsm AT 100 LITE MAESTRO TO MY PC WHAT IS THE NEXT PROCEDURE I HAVE TO DO IS THERE ANY C PROGRAM THAT I CAN USE TO SEND MY GPS DATA TO GPRS AND IAM USING SIM IN GPRS/GSM CAN I GET THE GPS DATA TO GPRS AND THEN TO MY MOBILE.IF U HAVE ANY C PROGRAM FOR THAT CAN U PLZ PLZ SEND IAM IN A GREAT TROUBLE I HAVE TO SUBMIT MY COURSE WORK BEFORE 19TH OF THIS MONTH.IF HAVE ANY PROGRAM CAN U SEND IT TO MY MAIL ID PLZ.

regards
kumar.

dilip.supre@gmail.com

hey you can't ask for a code you must do it yourself ,if your code is not working we can help you !

iam not really from this subject if u can plz help me out from this problem plz

dilipsupre said:
iam not really from this subject if u can plz help me out from this problem plz
how come i am not really from this subject,are you a student ,we can help you if you start something!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.