Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gps coordinates to google map coordinates

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermind2002

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI Guys ...
i am having problem of making a software that shows the map if we put the coordinate from gps to it , i am using google map api , but the problem is that the coordinate i got from GPS M89 i got the string from GPRMC: string and sopuse the coordinate is 133.8166,N,07419.0963,E,
i want to know the conversion formula or any online converter that can convert the coordinate in such format that is acceptable by google map
please... its urgent :(, i do lot of google but did not fine any useful info :(

If you want to gain more knowledge about mapping i came across a course which is a shorter version of the “Principles and Applications of GIS in Human Settlements” which aims to equip the learners with essentials of mapping, offering insights and hands-on exposure to working with various free-and-open-source mapping applications. The short course will equip learners to appreciate the nuances of key concepts, enabling them to quickly learn, test and apply the techniques in their respective domains and eventually be able to produce maps for their own needs. **broken link removed**

^This is a pay course and one would have to travel to Bangalore. Might be worth mentioning that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back