Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GPRS mobile equipment and TCP/IP enabled microcontrollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

polarized

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
gprs mobile and ip devices

Hi,

What would be necessary to establish a connection between a microcontroller connected to a GPRS enabled device like the modern GSM terminals and some other point which is also GPRS or TCP/IP(I am not sure about this) enabled like a PC? Is it enough for the PC to be connected to Internet and this remote station with the GPRS mobile terminal can reach it? What would be the function of a TCP/IP stack and how to implement it with an ordinary microcontroller like a 8051 or similar? I hope you understand me, I would like to know some details regarding a network composed from GPRS and TCP/IP devices: this is a completely new concept for me, because I am used to UART transmissions, SMS messages and simple protocols etc..

Regards.

equipments of tcp/ip

hi
use sim300 module
because it have tcp protocol to establish connection to gprs network
see it's datasheet & useful data in froum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back