Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GPRS connection establishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basavaraj

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I am implementing GPRS connectivity. And i want to send data to the server through GPRS. but i am unable to connect to server IP address. Am using isr3500 series GSM/GPRS module.I know the IP address and port no of the server but for this modem there is no such command to give IP address and port no as parameter. Is there any command to send IP address and port no as parameter to this modem?
I tried with all the possibilities using all the commands related to this modem.
can i get the command set?

So can any one help me out in this matter??

Thanks in advance...

does your module support AT commands?

You can always contact your FAE, or the manufacturer for a particular product to get more info regarding the same..

hope it helps

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.
Yes, the module supports AT commands.But am not getting how to connect to server IP address using the AT commands.some of the commands are working but while connecting to the server its giving error.
can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance....

Can you list out the steps that you are trying and the errors you are getting to help you better?

More over did you check with these topics?

Hope it helps!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back