Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

good quality Smith Chart in DOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
good quality Smith Chart

here it is a good quality Smith Chart in DOC format

enjoy...

Thx,

I need it for my job.

Krocket

previous post

To be specific here **broken link removed** are a black and white impedance and a two color impedance-admittance. It may be misleading beause the two charts are titled after their real inventor from Japan who published over a year before Smith did.

As a matter if interest, in 1911 (27 years previously), Campbell of filter fame published a similar chart as one diagram in a paper on impedance calulations for telephone lines.

it's good to know what good marketing is - we all call this smith chart...

media is the message

I am in the business of giving away truth, not impedance charts. I supspect that the person in Japan was not given credit because of hatred after the war.

Here are two famous cases of truth triumphing. Udi is finally getting credit for inventing the famous antenna now called the Yagi-Udi antenna. The name of Martin Luther King, Jr. no longer has a Dr. or a Rev. in front of it. It was discovered that he copied another doctorate thesis from his own school including 1/3 of the exact words and presented it as his own.

Thanks for share!

Warned. Read chapter 2.0 of the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back