Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

good online sources for FPGA design/development under Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamilsok

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys

I'm looking for reliable online sources for FPGA design/development under Linux (news, blogs, howtos, tutorials etc.). Can You recommend any?

Haha

Hello Sven.. I've been following Your blog for some time now, so it's kind of "old news" for me;)
But good to know, that people with Your level of knowledge also "wonder" around those fora.

Currently I'm working on a Linux environment for my research (FPGA development, C programming, networking and some scripting). After lots of second thoughts (choosing between Arch and Gentoo was not fun.. it was a certain distro flamewar going on in my mind), for the moment I'am sticking with the second option and we'll see where it get's me.

It's a commercial result for FPGA. Under windows platform,many FPGA supplier pay much money for its specified IDE. No one should pay money&time for linux,no money,no market.

Status
Not open for further replies.