Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

good idea of computer systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plcindia

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Should I upgrade my computer or just buy a new one?

hi.there are lot of points which you should care about them.some of devise are on board and you cant upgrade them and some of new devise cant config with the old motherboard.

What is your requirements ? what do you do by your system ? finance , accounting , animation design , gaming ?

Should I upgrade my computer or just buy a new one?

It depends on answer to the question. why you want to buy a new computer and the current configuration of your computer?

well, how long have you bought this PC, I think a computer can be used for at least 4 years

Outsourcing is a reality for IT workers but that does not mean that there are any jobs left. As my husband and many of his co workers near retirement there are many job openings available. He is training his replacement now. She is a newbie college graduate.

Well it depends on the type of problem that you are facing. If the problem is minor and can be easily fixed by simple up-gradation then you can upgrade. But if the problem is major and cannot be easily fixed by upgrading then better buy a new one.

So true! I am using mine daily for more than 5 years. Just have to clean dust and restart OS time to time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back