Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

good conferences and journals for analog integrated circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperpaki007

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Can any body tell some name of high and mid-level impact factor conferences/journals in field of analog/mixed signal integrated electronics.

Looking forward for the reply.

Hello viperpaki007,

for example look to websites of TEXAS Instruments, ANALOG Devices or LINEAR Technologies.

Register there and then you can use the support and communities for design.

I hope this help you.

Regards

Rainer

I think the most important journal is the IEEE JSSC and its related symposia and conferences (s. at the bottom of this Wiki article).

Unfortunately not cheap, all of them :-(

Hi,

Can any body tell some name of high and mid-level impact factor conferences/journals in field of analog/mixed signal integrated electronics.
Looking forward for the reply.

With very high reputation:
1.) Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing
2.) Circuits, Signals and Signal Processing (CSSP)

Since you are here in the analog and mixed signal design section, This is what my Professor recommends for high quality Journals and conferences when focusing on analog and mixed signal design. It could be different in other peoples opinions.

Conferences if you have working Silicon/measurement results required, in order best to worst, (same numbers mean about = in quality)
1. ISSCC
2. ESSCIRC
3. VLSI sym
3. CICC
4. Asian ISSCC

Journal are
1. JSSC
2. TCAS1
3. TCAS2

Conferences besides top 5 also known as circuits and system (CAS) conferences

1. ISCAS
2. MWSCAS