Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GND and VCC pins for max232 in eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohith_elec

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How can i make it visible the VCC and GND pin in max232 in eagle , i made it visible by invoke and connected to GND and VCC of supply but it is not visible in board layout

You mean the pins are visible of course, but you can't see the wires? Maybe the board and schematic are out of sync? You could run the ERC from the schematic view.

I think the problem is that you haven't made any connections to the power and ground pins (other than supply symbols) so there is nothing to show a net to.

Keith

various problems are coming when going from sch to brd,
like the Rx Tx connection from uC in sch not showing in brd,
The VCC GND connection is anyhow solved with the help of u people thanks,
someone can check the sch file ?

View attachment untitled.zip

Your Tx/Rx problems are because the wire from the MAX232 goes to a connector but misses the pin. For example, pin 26 of the PIC goes to connector J6 correctly but the connection from the MAZ232 doesn't reach the same point - it stops short.

Your schematic looks a mess - try sticking to orthogonal wires rather than any angle.

Also, run the ERC - there are a lot of other errors in the schematic.

Keith.

Attachments

• untitledx.zip
    68.6 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back