Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Glad to help guys who are interested in China market

Status
Not open for further replies.

greendriv

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am living in China.

Glad to help guys who are interested in China market.

I will be glad if I can be some of help for you.

Just leave me messages here.

Richard

VK Electronics is a Canadian run group in the heart of Shenzhen.

Please see our website at **broken link removed**

We have a showroom on the 31st floor of the Bank of China Gardens, and welcome serious buyers.

Our staff is highly competent and professional; all have many years experience working for foreign companies.

We source, design, supply, QA, and ship high quality electronics.

Our primary line is LED lighting, with strong support to solar, PC, IT related products, and consumer electronics.

Our LED products have a complete 2 to 3 year** warranty.

Our network is extensive however our criteria for a supplier or factory are strict. We accept only high-quality products which are consistent in quality and reasonably priced.

Currently we do QA for 3 USA firms, and have associate companies also doing sourcing and QA in Ningbo(China), also for USA companies.

We provide supplier evaluation, price negotiation, sample review, production inspection, final inspection and shipment arrangement.

We are your professional, responsible bridge to key suppliers.

If you need design work, we can certainly assist with that. We have a DEEP understanding of expectations in North America, Europe, and the Middle East.

Please see our website at **broken link removed**

pls can you link me to companies that sell laptop mboards

pls can you link me to companies that sell laptop mboards

Sorry. I have not contacted you for a long time. I know a company who sell laptop batteries. Are you interested?

I am interested in finding cheap nand flash and bluetooth chips. Do you know where to look?

well i want to start business. I am very much new. I am from Bangladesh. Now a days Bangladesh is very much dependent on China products. Our main crisis is electricity. Thats why we always face load shading. Is there any product which can suit to the people for load shading? Or you can give me any other idea or scope for business.

cheap NAND flash and bluetooth chips ? you can visit to Tomtop.com, maybe can help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back