Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gerber files(rs-274x) viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about 'gerberview '?

a gtk based free opensource gerberviewer .
available for windows and linux .

srizbf
27thapril2010

cyberrat,
Thanks for the good words. We're actively improving the tool and are looking to add aperture lists & drill tables soon. Would you be willing to share some examples of aperture lists (plus 274D files) as well as drill table files (with tool-less matching Excellon files), assuming you use these frequently? You can either attach them here or email them directly to us at: support-9p (at) paragonrobotics.com

Cheers--

cyberrat said:
It's looking a lot better now, I can see things in colours much better, set the colours and even the opacity of them.

Even moving layers up/down.

It would not open an excellon format NC drill file (.spl) though?

What about accessing the apeture lists, drill tables, ability to measure & align layers?

An excellent little online utility in the making (as long as it is free - lol)

hello cyberrat,

...Gerbv is an open source Gerber file (RS-274X only) viewer. Gerbv lets you load several files on top of each other, do measurements on the displayed image, etc. Besides viewing Gerbers, you may also view Excellon drill files as well as pick-place files....

one can install in their system and view it offline.
no online.

srizbf
28thapril2010

Chees srizbf, Although I have Gerber viewers.

I'm just trying to aid Paragon in there new venture that should be useful to all.

Added after 1 minutes:

Paragon, Either I or a friend I know who has lots of files will contact you direct offline & see if we can find some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back