Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gerber files(rs-274x) viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

digit

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
excelcam download

hi every body
do any one have a link to free gerber files(rs-274x) viewer
best regards

excelcam

u can download VIEWMATE from pentalogix. FREE download from **broken link removed**. After installing File->Import->Gerber lets u view ur gerber files

gerber file editor

ramraj_gp said:
u can download VIEWMATE from pentalogix. FREE download from h**p://www.pentalogix.com/Download/download.html. After installing File->Import->Gerber lets u view ur gerber files

there is a period at the end of link you had provided. i have removed it so that the link opens successfully

**broken link removed**

btw any of you know of a Gerber file editor available for free download ?

gerber rs274x viewer

hi
you need gerber viewer and editor here is the link for excelcam it is free and its license is updated every year for next one year ----it is free and can give a run for money to all those CAM tools.

**broken link removed**

download software and license from here --it is free

mani

online gerber viewer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi
Here is the link for excelcam it is free and its license is updated every year for next one year ----it is free and can give a run for money to all those CAM tools.

h**p://www.reliant-eds.com/excelcam.htm

download software and license from here --it is free

This is very good and user friendly software but its Help documents is not sufficient for new user who want to learn this tool.

Regards
San

gerber view 274-x

hi,
I you council to use the CAM350

view gerber files online

thank you every body forhelping and for those usefull links..
regarding ViewMate: i tried it before and make import toone ofgrber files and i couldnt open it! Blank :(
but when i imported a drill file .drl it opened itbut not as i expected the holeswasn't arranged!! ido notknow where's the error! :((
anyways thanks for links

Added after 53 minutes:

thanks for ep20k and taew for GC-Prevue it shows me the work very well..
best regards..

274x file

IanP said:
... there is another simple and free gerber viewer: McCad GView2.
Can be downloaded from:
http://www.mccad.com/FREE_GerberViewer.html

This is, probably, a nice tool. But it has two (2) problems.
- Free version has a limitation for the board size.
- There's no way to uninstall this utility.

www.pentalogix.com

Hi ,

Try the below link for gerber viewer

**broken link removed**

rs-274x viewer

There is an online gerber viewer for Gerber274x and Excellon 1/2 files. You don't have to install anything, just use it online.

www.gerber-viewer.com

gerber editor

VUV or CAM350

**broken link removed**

Added after 3 minutes:

VUV can review WinRAR file directly

274x viewer

I know this thread is old, but for everyone finding this post via Google...

Another free and very easy-to-use online gerber viewer is www.circuitpeople.com. It handles parts of the gerber format that others don't, and also tolerates most of the errors CAD systems create in their output (there's no such thing as a perfect gerber file).

Despite being free, and new, CircuitPeople is getting a lot of use. That said, it isn't perfect and we know it. Give it a try and if you have suggestions for improvements, please let us know.

gerber 274x viewer

I vote for GC-Prevue as well.

Valor viewer (VUV) is only advantage, if you try to open ODB++ packages only

hi all, may be some one that can help me. I have a file done using proteus .lyt format and need to convert it to gerber 274X. Is this possible? If yes can please some one send me the procedures how it can be done.

giusr001

There's also a new online Gerber and Excellon viewer which uses HTML5 to render everything in Firefox (completely done in Javascript and renders to Canvas). It's currently only for Firefox, but they're supposedly working on a Silverlight version too for IE users.

Free online HTML5 Gerber and Excellon viewer

Hmm,

Cool.

It would be good if:

We could move the layers up/down.
change the colours (A list of what layer is what colour would be good)

Perhaps you could publish some recommendation & instructions.

What about RS274 (not X) what about entering an aperture table?
Or adjusting the ncdrill table?

I have just tried to load top legend, copper & mask so that i can see mask with copper on top then legend on top of that (like I can in GC-Prevue etc) but am struggling.

The colours are too similar & the mask is always over the top of the copper no matter which I upload first.

A good start though & I hope it improves over time.

It's looking a lot better now, I can see things in colours much better, set the colours and even the opacity of them.

Even moving layers up/down.

It would not open an excellon format NC drill file (.spl) though?

What about accessing the apeture lists, drill tables, ability to measure & align layers?

An excellent little online utility in the making (as long as it is free - lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back