Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[51] Generator Auto Transfer System based on 89s51

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Make sure generator earth/body is connected to circuit ground.
2. Provide RC low pass filter at the input of ADC.
1. circuit is connected to the ground and body of the generator.
2. i am using digital input not analog but even then i did as you suggested and it didn't change any thing previously.

Please explain the working of ATS is detail. I will write a code in mikroC.

the code is required to identify weather ATS will operate automatically or manually.
now if Automatic button is pressed
it will check weather the AC input is low or not ....low when AC is avail and vice versa.
it will check weather generator is working or not ''''low when on and vice versa.
if AC is off and generator is off it will make 5 attempts to start the generator that is by
turning on the switch relay....turning on the delay relay.
first few seconds for choke.
then choke off and few second for ignition.
if engine starts before the given time for ignition it will stop the ignition or in case AC is available.
after the start it will give delay of 1 minute before shifting the load.
if light comes back it will again engage delay of 5sec and then turn off the delay and switch.
Now if manual button is pressed
i have planned to run ac on the generator in manual mode. so if generator was previously working and manual is pressed it will engage delay then turn on the Air Conditioner relay.
if the generator was off then start button will start the generator same as in automatic.
if stop is pressed it will turn off the generator by firs engaging the delay.
now when MCU is in manual mode and auto button is pressed
if AC is available shutdown the generator
if AC is not available transfer the load on generator
delay is there to let the engine run idle for few seconds before turning it off and let the engine run idle at start to heat up a bit to sustain the load.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
i will be interfacing a small remote control from an old rc car for engaging auto and manual function and start stop in manual

Zip and post your Proteus file and project files. I will study the circuit and code and try to implement it in mikroC.

Zip and post your Proteus file and project files. I will study the circuit and code and try to implement it in mikroC.

here is proteus simulation model and keil proj

Attachments

• ATS.rar
    142.6 KB · Views: 79

t will check weather the AC input is low or not ....low when AC is avail and vice versa.
it will check weather generator is working or not ''''low when on and vice versa.

How are you checking if AC input is Low or not ? How are you checking if Gen is working or not ? Using Comparators ? or Digital input pin of MCU ?

You latest code dont check for gen sense and no choke.
Anyway like wonderful project.
You have the final working code about this project to share here?
I can try to build this using my low expertice skill if you share the final entire project.
Thanks for all info.

Status
Not open for further replies.