Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] generating two pwm signals simultaneously

Status
Not open for further replies.

minhajzfr1

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,
i am using pic 16f877a which has two pwm channels. here is the code i am using pic basic compiler.problem is that if PORTD.4=1 then FIRST PORTD.0 generate pwm signal then PORTD.1 generate pwm signal i want them both at same time. plz help in pic basic beacause i know nothing about assembly or C

Maybe this thread will help.
You can run away from C but sooner or later you'll need to learn it if you're serious about using microcontrollers.
BASIC has little place in programming these days, as much as I like the language. You'll find that very few
people understand the PIC BASIC syntax. Since you're having to learn PIC BASIC anyway, you may as well expend the
effort in a more popular language (C).

thanks it really helped . i am a beginner so i dont know commands for pic initialization like watch dog timer,programming protection e.t.c for pic16f877a. it is reprogrammable device with also low voltage programming that has to be disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.