Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

General TV Repair question - plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naw_S

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
czech tv repairs

i'm a beginner in tv repairs and need some info on the expected values at the main point point in tv,like the base and emitter value of the horizontal output transistor or the vcc value of the vertical ic,etc. can anyone plz help thanks.

hi there
it is basicaly some modles that are commonly
used
it is the model number specification which indicate the base emitter and collecter and the region of operation
the good excersice is to lok the tv by section wise
this will make the clear concepts in tv signal processing

thanks, do you have any tutorial or info on how the tv set works,where the signal pass section by section?

hi Naw_S
here's a very good training manuals that help so much understanding how tv works and examin every circuit and how it works , hope this will help u
good luck

another good training philips manuals hope it helps :)

hi again
here's anothe one more good training manual
Kind Regards

thanks,these training manual are better than the service manual.

can anyone tell me what is the meaning of B+ in t.v

Naw_S said:
can anyone tell me what is the meaning of B+ in t.v

it's the main output from the secondary side of power supply which always fed to the collector of HOT.
regards

thanks and what is its default voltage in t.v set

there is no default value , its depends on tv design but normaly it is high. generaly i saw 110 volt dc

it depend on the input supply and also on the tripller cirut also if further voltage required at other ends

Status
Not open for further replies.