Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

general checbychev coupling matrix synthesis using matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maitreyee

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
coupling matrix synthesis

I am interested in the general chebychev filter coupling matrix synthesis using Matrlab. If anyone has working matlab code this will be great help. Thanx in advance

coupling matrix for filter+matlab code

Matrix rotation for different topology of coupled resonators is I am presently looking at. Specifically 1999, R Cameron's famous paper on General chebychev coupling matrix synthesis, but not getting the right result. If somebody has dwritten any matlab code will be of great help. Thanks in advance

synthesis coupling matrix

james cook said:
hope this will help.

Sorry for not being able to see your post earlier as I am in vacation and will be back to work after two days. Thank indeed for your support. I will look into your sent material in details. My project plan is to synthesis of multiband filters using general coupling matrix synthesis of multiresonators with arbitrary direct and or cross coupling topology I understand starting point is 1999 paper and I also see other two equally important papers, one from the same author in IEEE MTT 2003 another is S Amari's 2002 paper.
I would be delighted if you can you provide similar help for those two papers.
At the moment bit confused about how to reach to the final stage of my report.

Is the example in your material from Cameron's 1999 paper?
I must admit that you are a great man.

matrix coupling matlab

i am working on coupling matix synthesis if anyone hv matlab code for it .its urgently required fr my thesis.thanks in advance

superfiltersl

Hi,all you can try superfiltersl, designed since 2004, mainly based Mr. Cameron's theory

coupling matrix

Consider uisng Dedale-HF - www-sop.inria.fr/apics/Dedale/

Re: cameron matlab coupling

james cook said:
hope this will help.

thanks very much. I am also programming the coupling matrix in Matlab. The code is very similiar to your code, :). The difference is I only consider the N*N matrix ,while your code already consider the N+2 coupling matrix.

My problem is:

1, I can obtain a original coupling matrix without rotation, but the element value is different from the Cameron's 1999 paper. But the eigen value are the same, I guess these two coupling matrice are equivalent, do you think so? I guess the differerence in matrix element is due to the different orthogonal vectors employed during the Gram-Schmidt procedure.

2, I cannot obtain correct S-parameters from the coupling matrix. are the equation relating the s-parameters with the N+2 matrix the same with the N*N case?

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

hi..
i need the matlab code for coupling matrix extraction for a chebyshev band pass filter with 2 transmission zeros. can u please help me?
thanks in advance...

hope this will help.

Can you please let me know the name of the research article on which this matlab file is based on.
I know the thread is old, but it happens to be exactly what I need right now.

With sincerest regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back