Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gate level simulation: Quaries on simulation issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear experts,
While doing post synthesis simulation i am having the error such that it is not able to find the library file paths.
I have complied the library files for the virtex2vp_7 and placed in "D:\xilinx\verilog\src\simprims"

I have given this path in the vsim command options in the xilinx but i am unable to load the design.

Hi,
Gate level simulation can be done in NCSIM for xilinx syn platform, u need netlist file generated by xilinx and design libraries like simprim and unisim etc(which should be compiled in NCSIM), testbench file, and sdf file.

I have gnerated the netlist and loaded it in modelsim by invocking from xilinx post translate simulation.
I need to use now testbench could u give me how to load the testbench...for the post translate simulation.
How to generate the test bench file for the post synthesis simulation.
Do i need to give some options in xilinx tool.

Thank You

I do not think you can generate test bench by tool. You have to write it by yourself.

As far as i know synaptic CAD can be used to generate testbench though I did not test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back