Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fuzzy Logic Control - C Sample

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverickmax

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fuzzy logic in c

Hi

Know anything about implementing Fuzzy Logic Control on a microcontroller chip? Know where to find a sample code?

MM

fuzzy c code

FUZZY LOGIC FOR EMBEDDED SYSTEMS APPLICATIONS

Description
Fuzzy Logic for Embedded Systems Applications, by a recognized expert in the field, covers all the basic theory relevant to electronics design, with particular emphasis on embedded systems, and shows how the techniques can be applied to shorten design cycles and handle logic problems that are tough to solve using conventional linear techniques. All the latest advances in the field aree discussed and practical circuit design examples presented. Fuzzy logic has been found to be particularly suitable for many embedded control applications. The intuitive nature of the fuzzy-based system design saves engineers time and reduces costs by shortening product development cycles and making system maintenance and adjustments easier. Yet despite its wide acceptance?and perhaps because of its name?it is still misunderstood and feared by many engineers. There is a need for embedded systems designers?both hardware and software?to get up to speed on the principles and applications of fuzzy logic in order to ascertain when and how to use them appropriately. Fuzzy Logic for Embedded Systems Applications provides practical guidelines for designing electronic circuits and devices for embedded systems using fuzzy-based logic. It covers both theory and applications with design examples.

Paperback, 312 pages, publication date: SEP-2003
ISBN-13: 978-0-7506-7605-2
ISBN-10: 0-7506-7605-1
Imprint: NEWNES

download avr with fuzzy pid controller

Thank you for the PDF and I find it very useful. Out of curiosity, how many of you guys have tried to use Fuzzy Logic Control in 8-bit microcontroller such as PIC or AVR in C? Successful?

Any example of implementing FLC in C in AVR chip?

MM

fuzzy logic avr

I have tried in 18F, 16F and 196 for mass products. Both C and assembly language used. It is a good alternative for PID control.

fuzzy pid controller avr

Hi

Hmm, when you said the fuzzy logic control is an alternative of implementing PID. I have noticed that there is only 4 lines to PID control but Fuzzy logic control requires more lines of codes. Do you agree with me?

Do you have sample of your codes?

MM

avr fuzzy logic

Agree. No sample available because of un-disclosure agreement.
Basically, it is just a feeling of the control engineer when to use what control strategy and how to adjust parameters.

Funny N.

example of fuzzy logic application

I can't download it........
My Points is zero = =

Reactions: sufian

sufian

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
fuzzy pid c code

I can't download

embedded logic controller

hi guys i've been usinf the fuzzytech mcu-c edition to generate some c code for a fuzzy logic application on an AVR chip.

is there anyone who has used it before ? i have a few questions!

application of fuzzy logic controller

rokof,

This is the place to make your questions

example design of fuzzy logic control

So,to all those familiar with fuzzytech or AVR (or both) :

the problem i face is how to compile the FTC8.LIB from the multiple .c files that fuzzytech provides. I use the codevision avr compiler but for some reason things just won't work!

Codevision cant compile multiple .C files to a single .lib (as far as i know), so a pasted all the source code of the .c files to a single .c file and compiled that to a .lib. But i get all these linker errors.So it all comes down to 2 questions:

1. Am I compiling the FTC8.LIB in the right manner? The fyzzytech manual says "Compile all *.C source files to *.OBJ binary object files. Move all *.OBJ files to the library". What is an .OBJ library? How do I do that in cvavr?
2.Do I need to change the FTLIBC.H file at all in order to get things to work?

I am a student with with just some basic C language training so if these question seem stupid, show some sympathy !!! :D:D:D

thanks!

fuzzy logic microcontroller avr

thank you very much

i am living in VietName. I am doing my project about Fuzzy PID controller. I was looking very much but i didnt find any document about Fuzzy PID. Everybody can help me. Code for Fuzzy PID controller in C. Thanks you!This is my nick yahoo: htthquancv@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.