Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

future of embedded systems design at egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarekegypt

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vlsi egypt

alsalmo 3alikom
for the egyption engineers who interested in embedded in egypt,there is a good discussion on a group about the future of embedded at egypt and threr a suggestion to make a database on the engineers and companies in this field and also a suggestion for a meeting to plane for making a fully product with our selves

if u r interested subscribe at this group and see what we say
vlsi_egypt-subscribe(at)yahoogroups.com

embedded system group egypt

very very gud

vlsi-egypt group

excelent idea
see u soon

embedded systems yahoo group

great step

future of embedded system

Hi, its a good dream, but as i say its a dream, we may all have the will, but to make a product u need a market and u need money to cover expenses, such products (the good ones) consume up to hundreds if not millions of pounds, i think that the time of a product desinged with 100 L.E. to bring 100 000 L.E. is now gone, its a 100 000 which will bring millions. any way good luck all. and i hope i'm mistaken

embedded system future topics

Asslamo 3likom

Good Idea , but why on VLSI Egypt.

there were a dedicated group on yahoo groups called embedded Systems Egpyt or something like that.
We can activate it.

Salam
Hossam Alzomor
www.i-g.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back