Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fully folded casode op amp design procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yonzzan

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I found the link from weal-weal posting but the link was removed.
h**p://www.mit.edu/~ddaly/projects/775_OpAmp.pdf

I really need the source does anybody has the source?
or I would very appreciate if you can let me know any pdf or papers i can prefer.

maybe this can help you,but it is written in chinese

You can see the "CMOS Analog Circuit Design" Allen book.
The section 6, there has what you want.

Analyze the circuit that you want to design, i.e. derive the expressions for DC Gain, GBW etc.

Equate these expressions with the specs that you've been given.

Work backwards....i.e. see how many variables you have, and how many equations...if the number of variable is equal to the number of equations, simply solve them....otherwise carefully playaround with the EXTRA variables..which do not seem to have any limit. Usually such limits are set by the biasing requirement specially depending on how much voltage headroom you have.

If you haven't even decided upon a circuit....a quick way would be to get the SLIDES (softcopy) of the latest text "ANALOG DESIGN ESSENTIALS" by Sansen. available on this website.

Most of these slides are actually papers written by different authors. OR you can goto IEEEXPLORE and find an opamp matching your specs.

HOPE THIS HELPS

where is the slides of analog design essentials

if you give the email

send to you

allen's book is the best material for a beginner to design a opamp..

here is a complete real circuit for your reference, it is free:

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.