Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Full Specification of SIMCOM SIM300CZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: sim300c

hello
i dont find any solution for gprs problem
i can't send long data with gprs and your suggestion command <"Connection: Keep-Alive" > dosn't help to me ...
i so mush need to solve its :cry:
please help me
thanks

sim300c

hello
i'm trying to connect SIM508 to a microcontroller can anyone help me please i need your help,
thanks,

b_esk said:
hello
i dont find any solution for gprs problem
i can't send long data with gprs and your suggestion command <"Connection: Keep-Alive" > dosn't help to me ...
i so mush need to solve its :cry:
please help me
thanks
I think the problem is with your server - I can sent hundreds of bytes of data using my hardware and server and the connection stays open. I'll send you a PM with a URL you can use to test your setup.

hello
i have 2 sim300 ,i want send sms and i use the hyper terminal for applying commands
i have problem with one of gsms , i can send sms with one of them with these commands but another one say to me +CMS ERROR: 515 continuously
AT+IPR=9600
AT+CFUN=1
ATE1
AT+CMGF=1
AT+CSCS="GSM"
AT&W
AT+CMGS="09360410831"
>INVALID GPS
ctrl z

+CMS ERROR: 515
what is reason of it??
there is any command that i didn't use ...?
why one of them works wiith above commands?
i am confused
please help me
thanks

Well I had the same problem as you with 400 not found response by server with my telit862-GPS. This days servers use user-agents property that allowes only known broswers tips to fatch data from server. So your SIMCOm is some unknown user-agent to server and server declines data transfer to this connection.
Use this line in your http get request.
GET /default.aspx?s1=[TEST OK*TEST OK*TEST OK*TEST OK*TEST OK*TEST OK*TEST OK*TEST OK*TEST OK*TEST OK*] HTTP/1.1
Host: www.gps.golzarci.com
Connection: Keep-Alive
Accept: */*
User-Agent:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; hr; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
Accept-Language: en-us

and learn more about user agents :)

salam
shoma dari az sms centere hamrahe aval estefade mikoni "+989110050" darhali ke az simcarde irancell estefade mikoni va bayad az sms centere irancell estefade koni

---------- Post added at 13:23 ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 ----------

you must use msg center of irancell, not mci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back