Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Full custom "shemoFPGA" configuration SRAM design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shemo

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I have some architecture questions related to a new FPGA.

Here I have some Logic block, switch block, and IO block. Each block has some configuration SRAMs to control the circuitry.

How would you design a way to program those SRAM bits?
1)Do you need to assign a unique identifier to identify the block. Like using the (x,y) coordinate. But the switch blocks are between the logic blocks.

for example, how would you program the SRAM bits for switch block number 2(the 2nd pink one)? architecture.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: New ASIC or FPGA SRAM bit programming.

Again back with the same post with just the title changed?
"Custom FPGA Programming architecture." - was moved to the proper forum by the Mods.

Hi
I have some architecture questions related to a new FPGA.

Then you are in the wrong forum my friend. Put your question to "PLD, SPLD, GAL, CPLD, FPGA Design" forum.

Again back with the same post with just the title changed?
"Custom FPGA Programming architecture." - was moved to the proper forum by the Mods.

Then you are in the wrong forum my friend. Put your question to "PLD, SPLD, GAL, CPLD, FPGA Design" forum.

No this is NOT and FPGA question it is about designing their own FULL CUSTOM FPGA. Therefore it IS an ASIC question. I'm the moderator that moved it here.

There I changed the title so it's obvious it's about a full custom design and not some Altera, Xilinx, Actel, or other FPGA company.

Didn't know that Mods. here can also modify the thread title. I have to be more careful in the future when posting something of my own. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back