Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

full custom layout design

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my suggestion:
1st, be proficient in layout tools. do some simply layout case

2nd, study some basic principle of circuit design and physical component,do one chip layout design

3rd, accumulate your experience, continue your study, learn to how to "design" a best layout by yourself

<<cmos ic layout>> is also a very good book for beginer

Added after 1 minutes:

familar with dracular and command file

here is a good pdf file...basics of layout & fabrication techniques

here is another one.....

HI I HAVE UPLOADED SOME FILES OF ART OF ANALOG LAYOUT BY ALLAN HASTINGS IN THE POSTING BY SUBJECT
Analog Layout Design & Techniques
PLZ CHECK AND DOWNLOAD..
I AM SORRY BCZ THE VIEW IS NOT CLEAR

Hello,

A very nice & easy to use tool to quickly learn the Full Custom IC design flow...
from MyCAD and it is available for free trial (14 days)

see the details...
**broken link removed**

MyChip StationTM Pro is a sophisticated physical design system, which can turn a Windows based personal computer into a powerful engineering workstation.
At the forefront of MyChip Station Pro is LayEdPro, a polygon based, full custom IC layout editor featuring a user customizable environment.
Physical design verification is accomplished using the design rule checker, MyDRCPro, and the layout versus schematic comparison tool, MyLVSPro. Next, the netlist extraction tool, LayNetPro, can extract parasitic information for use in post layout circuit simulations.
These verification tools operate using user definable run files that are similar to and somewhat compatible with, DRACULATM.
CifGDSPro enables the user to import and export layout data using industry standard GDS, CIF and DXF formats.

LayEd Pro (Layout Editor)
MyDRC Pro (Design Rule Checker)
LayNet Pro(Electrical Rule Checker)
MyLVS Pro(Layout Versus Schematic)
CIFGDS Pro(Data Converter)

Download from here...
**broken link removed**

---manju---

Hi guys,
I didnt find the alan hastings in the following website.

http://kazus.ru/ebooks/books/eng/17/0/2.html

I am not able to understand the language too. Please help me.
Thanks & Regards,
shiva.

Added after 1 minutes:

Hi Everybody,
Any one having idea of free tool for layout. We need it for our college. Please help if you know about this.
Thanks & Regards,
Shiva

shiva4u said:
Hi Everybody,
Any one having idea of free tool for layout. We need it for our college. Please help if you know about this.
Thanks & Regards,
Shiva

**broken link removed** for native MS Windows platform.
Magic for Unix and Linux. It can also run under Windows via Cygwin.

Hi Amuro,
Can u send me those sites, so that i can able to download the tools. Please let me know if any more tools are there.
Thanks & Regards,
Shiva.

I already made links to tools I had mentioned, just point your mouse over their names. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back