Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Full-Bridge ZVS samle

Status
Not open for further replies.

arvinfx

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I need a schematic of full-bridge ZVS for simulating and also a good simple document for designing. I'm try to make a 12V to 310V and 1Kw output power.

I am confuse about load regulation by this method, which one is correct?
1.The IC control frequency of switching.
2.The IC control Duty cycle (like hard PWM switches)

Hi,

Infineon has designed a reference ZWS Full-bridge 2kW converter 95% efficiency 48 Volt output.

I don't know where to find it.

Enrico Migliore

To get 1 kW out of a 12V system, you'll need to draw 83 A average continually. A boost converter will need more like 140 A, with losses.

All components need to be heavy duty.

You might employ 2 stages of step-up. The second stage does not need to carry so great current.

The first stage might consist of 2 or 3 interleaved converters, each carrying several dozen amperes.

Your duty cycle will prospectively be above 95%. To regulate output, it will be easier if you adjust primarily the frequency.

Okay, I guess you were not talking about a boost converter.

Still, the high current will be a major challenge, whatever topology you use.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I guess you were not talking about a boost converter.

Still, the high current will be a major challenge, whatever topology you use.

Dear BradtheRad,

I selected the Full bridge topology in ZVS . Boost is not really useful because of duty cycle and Ip.
My problem is: I am zero at ZVS and resonance switches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back