Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] full bridge converter with mosfet and IR2110 gate driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerelec_sci

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a problem in IR2110 gate driver. I have given PWM at Hin(in phase) and Lin(out phase). The IC is working on the high side(Pin no1) but it is not working on the low side of the IC(Pin no 7). I have tried all the configurations but it is still not working. Please suggest me any remedy to my problem..

Attachments

• IR2110.bmp
    2.8 MB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Re: full bridge converter eith mosfet and IR2110 gate driver

Dear pinki verma
Hi
Can you attach the schematic that you follow it ? By the way : did you try it in practice or perhaps you used a simulator ?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Re: full bridge converter eith mosfet and IR2110 gate driver

Thank u for ur reply, i have attached the image ofmy schematic with this post. i tried this circuit on bread board but with no luck. do suggest me a way out.

Attachments

• IR2110.bmp
    2.8 MB · Views: 113

Is COM (pin 2) attached to the negative rail of the H bridge? Other than that your schematic looks fine.

Yes , i'm agree with mtwieg , com , should be connected to the source of low side mosfet .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back