Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FSK modulator + OFDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaikss

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

In one of my project, I need to send audio signals from HOST to the person. Audio signals will give directions (Left, Right, Go Straight, Stop, Go back) in accordance to some algorithm. Sometimes, it is required to send different audio messages to multiple persons by the host. How can we acheive this?

I thought that I can connect a FSK modulator to the HOST and each channel is tuned to each person using FDMA or OFDMA, The directions are pre-coded.
000 - Left
001 - RIght
010 - Go Straight
011 - Stop
100 - Go back
These codes are then decoded and by means of micro controller, audio messages are allotted to the codes. According to the instruction, mirco controller will send the pre-coded audio message to the headset.

Is it feasible solution?

If not, what is the best possible approach to acheive this idea?

Thanks!!

Yes it sounds quite feasible. In fact you can get chips quite easily to do your encoded transmission/ reception/decoding. Used in R/C models all the time.##cheers!!

Yes it sounds quite feasible. In fact you can get chips quite easily to do your encoded transmission/ reception/decoding. Used in R/C models all the time.##cheers!!

Can you please post some part numbers of those ICs.
I am unable to visualize how it can be done.
FSK modulator ICs are available. FDMA techniques can be implemented in MAC layer.
How can we correlate all these?
I am unable to do so...Pls help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.