Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FSK modulation - simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwini1

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fsk modulation

Hi,

I am new to digital communication area. I want to FSK modulate my .wav file and also demodulate it in simulink.

After going through matlab documentation and demo, i found that FSK modulator (in simulink) accepts only integers as input. I am unable to convert my .wav file into integer and feed it to FSK modulator.

Can anyone guide me, how to start with this and what all steps to be followed to modulate and demodulate the .wav file.

Thanks !
Ashwini

fsk modulator

did you checked the mathwork web site?

also, send a private message to communication_engineer in this forum.

Added after 3 minutes:

just check this link which will guide you to the contact of communication_engineer which is a member in this site

what is fsk modulation

thanks for ur reply..

i checked in mathworks website .. but could not find any example where .wav file is used as input to fsk modulation.

fsk modulation in simulink

ok contact communication_engineer as i tolled you by this link

Added after 1 minutes:

told him to see this post

modulation fsk

Got the solution myself ... if anyone facing similar problem i can post my model.
Do let me know ..

Thanks !
Ashwini

please i need the solution of the problem! can you post it?

Re: modulation fsk

Can you post your model pls?:roll::roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.