Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Front Panel Design in LabVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohan_mithai

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi members

I m going to make one DAQ system for measurement of temperature and pH...in which i m going to use NI product..the card numbers are 9211, 9201, 9203....which are analog input card...

Now as I m a new user in labview...i need a help from u expert members...

I want to design one front panel in which i would like to show 3 individual buttons for that..when i select a temperature button on front panel at the same time I required to display 4 individual waveform charts which will show the acquire data on screen...or say temeparature or pH..

I had tried to make the same VI which i m attaching here...i need help from members to complete the VI...u plz suggest me all corrections or send me some good files which will guide me in the to make my front panel design as well block diagram for the same...

how can i make the front panel for the same.......plz advise me

Mohan

Hi !
I didn't download your code, but I can advis you to do so:
For every button attach a case structure. Within the case structure you can develop any fonction (code) you want.

instead of using a simple button, you can also use the "enum" and a case structure.

Let me know if that helped.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.