Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

from where to learn linux???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigisha

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
helo all.
i want to learn linux os which can be useful in embedded systems and RF planning department in mobile company...
so for that can u all guys help me out???that from where to start?? and what to read??? which is current treand in linux plz................

plz...
thanku in advace....

well , jigisha

i don't know which version of Linux you would like to learn but i have these books about different versions of Linux , you can download them and figure out which version is suitable for you . if you want more books send me .

jigisha

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
jigisha,

usually linux os for embedded applications is ported into MIPS or ARM architecture. Are u interested in developing linux os for that platform or just using linux as system administrator level..?

using linux on server pc or embedded linux on router modem is not much different. all the basic on using the shells is the same for both.

u dont have much problem on learning to use linux because the info is widely available on the net.

let me know if u r interested in developing linux os on embedded platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back