Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fresher with PG Diploma

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsairajkiran

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai all,
My name is Raj from hyderabad ,India.I just completed Post Graduate Diploma on IC layout engineering of University of California with sound knowledge on Standard Cell Layout [ VirtuosoXL],Place and Route[Enocunter],Verification[Calibre,Assura],CrossTalk[CelTic].I have good knowledge on STA and logic synthesis.I did project on full-chip using Encounter.I finished M.Sc(electronics) in march 2006.
I am looking for jobs now,already a member by name udaya had asked about companies in hyderabad,even i ask the same,i read that topic and want to know more oppurtunities for backend engineer either in hyderabad or bangalore.
Please tell me companies which recruit freshers like me.
Thanks in advance.if any one intereted sending mail can do so dsairajkrian@gmail.com.

hello sairaj ..

one question .. u have degree from US university .. and why r u looking for jobs in India .. my advice is to look for jobs there itlself .. if ur still in US .. finding jobs in india as a fresher is very diff .. and can I know mre details abt ur uni ... i am looking for that course .. .i am in europe and want and want to move to US

suresh

hello sairajkiran!!!

i am pretty much confused and agree to your point of job searching matching a particular profile. i have a doubt. why don't you ask for job search guidance to your institute training and placement cell (if any)? or you may surely contact your professors. they surely are able to help you.

again, i feel if you want to search for a job in hyd., it should not be a difficult task as per the news articles and updates read. we know that a fab. is to be expected in hyd. and so are the engg. requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.