Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Frequency Selective Surfaces Design in CST MWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaaakTus

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi!!!
Does anybody know how to design FSS in MWS? I think i understand about planar FSS, but if i want to design not planar, i don't. And if i want to design multylayer, what i must do?
Thanks

Hey kaaakTus, For designing FSS structures CST provides us with the option of FSS - Unit cell(FD) template. Just select it and design your structure. Use unit cell boundary conditions and it will automatically assign the ports as Zmin and Zmax.

Hi KaakTus. Have you completed the FSS design or still u need more help. I Am ready to help, since am verymuch intersted in FSS.

Hello trstlm,

I'm just starting with FSS design on CST (previously I've been using HFSS), can you share your CST files just to get started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back