Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

frequency compensation

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaiicat

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i got a circuit like this, how to do frequency compensation?
actually everytime i do frequency compensation, i am so scare, cause it seems i never know where to add the ac source, where to break the loop, especially those involve 2 or more loops together, anyone can help? any paper or books has good explaination with it? i hope i can face it bravely, LOL

**broken link removed**

try Razavi :" Design of Analog CMOS IC"
or Gray & Maier : Analysis and design of Analog IC

Hi.
Could you please tell me what's the perpose of your circuit, I mean what is this circuit exactly doing?It seems strange. I don't now where are inputs, for example? However, I think you should find the transfer function of the whole circuit, and then find the poles and zeros. after that, you can think of methods to do the pole-zero cancellation or anything else. but the first step is that. Know about the freq response of the circuit as more as you can.

Regards,
EZT

this is a BJT type bandgap ckt,
u can check Fig4.4 in

and this book also discuss what u want to know in some chapters.

You can compensate the circuit by using capacitance in the gate of the PMOS.

Yibin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back