Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Freescale microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.
To get anything but sloppy guesses, you'll need far more context in your post:
What is your setup? (Pictures, maybe.)
Has it been running previously?
Have you done what the error-message suggests?

Debug-in problem

Attachments

• error1.png
    error1.png
    130.2 KB · Views: 80

can any one tell me it is circuit is ok?

Attachments

• 1.pdf
    22.6 KB · Views: 71

I know that it IS cheap but in my country they don't allow importations to arrive so easily and prices get higher and higher, even more to electronic devices. A national design (but imported components, obviously) is US$38, twice the real price and expensive for a student as I am.

The programmer I use is property of my school and they lend them for a year excepting summer holidays which last 3 months and start the next week.....

As long as your hardware is complient with the requirements for the multilink programmer it should work. If not, you should check out your hardware and the connection circuit.

Do you connect with the correct signals?
Are they used for othet things in your design, that inhibit the BDM function?

My hardware start working I develop code for motor driver, LCD ,PWM and CAN module, can anyone help in developing Code for Input-capture mode, I want to read duty cycle for rectangle wave.

Any idea about this error.

I'm trying to calculate frequency using float variable

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 67

Looks like you haven't included some floating library file in your project. Or included the header file, without the object file in the linker/ make setup.

Any idea about this error.

I'm trying to calculate frequency using float variable

show us your code and which device initialization software you are using. looks like some thing wrongly define or undefined in your code.code and device settings information would help to answer the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.