Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

free samples & Denmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

cytrax

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Do you have any information regarding duty on free samples in Denmark ? Does anyone had to pay it ? I'm going to request some samples from Microchip.

Hi

If you have to pay VAT and Taxes depends upon the value and the mood of the customs personel.
I had problems with an order from TI once and had to pay tax and VAT, but if you do not choose many chips just because they are "free" I do not think it is any problem.
I do not know how Microchip makes the shipment, but normally it is safer if it is sent by mail instead of ups or fedex. But this is my personal opinion.

If you like to be on the "safe side" you can mail the customs in your country and ask about maximum cost before you have to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back