Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free PCB Design Tool for multi layer board design

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabaYaga

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys,
Recently i have got a freelance project to design several multi layer boards, unfortunately i need to execute those projects as an individual and so i am supposed to do it with my own tools, i would like to know whether there are any free pcb design tools which can be helpfull in doing multi layer board design, i have searched but some have layers restriction or some have Max Pins restriction, I would like to have a free tool which is capable of handling multi layer board designs.
Is express PCB capable of multilayer board design, and similarly other free tools like Kicad?

Thank You.

I have never used it, but it might be worth looking at **broken link removed** if you want something free.

Keith.

UBUNTU have gEDA PCB suite- which is pretty decent and capable of executing simple to medium complex cards and it's absolutely free for use. You may give a try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back