Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free CAD programs for electronic

Status
Not open for further replies.

leomecma

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi people,
Can anyone give me some directions in CAD (for PCB, schematic and routing) totally free? What's experiencies do you have? What is good?

leomecma

The best free PCB design program i found so far is without a doubt **broken link removed**!

Great, check it out!

Target 3001 V13 is a good pcb design software. It provide circuit simulation and EMC check.

yashiro32 said:
Target 3001 V13 is a good pcb design software. It provide circuit simulation and EMC check.
And its not FREE !

I agree KiCAD is simply superb!

gEDA for linux systems

Try SPLAN it's a strong tool.

cyberrat said:
The link appear to show an empty folder?

DMan said:
The best free PCB design program i found so far is without a doubt **broken link removed**!

Great, check it out!
It works for me !!

cyberrat said:

DMan said:

Great, check it out!

it show also an empty folder for me if I open it with firefox
it shows lots of things when I open it with safari ...
so it seems to be a browser issue ?

Kripton2035 said:
cyberrat said:

DMan said:

Great, check it out!

it show also an empty folder for me if I open it with firefox
it shows lots of things when I open it with safari ...
so it seems to be a browser issue ?

I have copied the apropriate web address, it's the same as the first google hit for search word "kicad". I'm using Firefox and everything seems OK for me. Try to acces it on the alternative page hosted on **broken link removed**

in fact I use an adware module for firefox : adblock and when I desactivate it everything shows normal !
so it's a plugin browser issue...

Eagle is a good one! The light version is free.
Look here:

//Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back